The outermost layer of skin, the epidermis, accumulates dead skin cells that need to be removed. Normal bathing does not provide the exfoliation that is needed for the healthiest skin. Regular exfoliation with a body scrub will remove the dead outer layer of the skin and reveal a younger, smoother, soft, healthier layer of skin.
• The antioxidants in cocoa help to prevent the signs of aging skin.
• It also acts as a natural aphrodisiac.
• The sugar exfoliates the skin as the cocoa nourishes it and makes one feel good.
• This is a perfectly pampering body scrub that you can try over the weekend!
• So pure that it’s good enough to eat.
Ingredients- Vanilla planifolia, Olea europaea, brown sugar, cocoa powder.
Directions for Use- Wet skin. Scoop out as required and apply in a circular motion on the body. Care should be taken not to apply it on the face. Rinse off with warm water.